Standards and Regulations
- The Qualita network member clinics primarily provide osteopathic services.
- The osteopathic practitioners working in the clinics of the Qualita network are all members of Ostéopathie Québec and they respect the code of ethics of this organization. They issue receipts for osteopathic services as Ostéopathie Québec members.
- The osteopathic practitioners working in the Qualita network clinics are osteopaths (D.O.).
- All the professionals working in the Qualita network member clinics have professional and third-party liability insurance.
- The owners of the member clinics in the Qualita network have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as osteopaths.
- The owners of the member clinics in the Qualita network help promote the reputation of the field of osteopathy in various ways (teaching, research, conferences, publications, etc.).
- The members of the clinics in the Qualita network promote the recognition of osteopathy as an independent profession in Quebec.
- The osteopaths in the Qualita network maintain their knowledge and skills by participating in professional training activities.
- The member clinics clearly advertise their membership in the Qualita network.