The group takes a leading role by being involved both professionally and socially. Its commitments include promoting the profession of osteopathy and taking concrete action to assist with its natural development in Quebec and Canada.
To carry out their project, the group members have designed an action plan that involves the following steps:
- Establishing standards for osteopathic practices within a clinic;
- Promoting high-quality osteopathic practices;
- Promoting the reputation of the profession;
- Sharing their vision as osteopathic clinic managers;
- Becoming involved as a group in the recognition of osteopathy in Quebec, Canada and abroad.